Starting at $599* Rolex Overhaul by Location:
Let Our Professionals Handle It!
Trained in the United States, our staff is well versed in the repair, service, testing and overhauling of Rolex and other fine watches. It is not unusual for even the finest Swiss watch, like a Rolex, to need an overhaul every 3 to 5 years.
If you are the proud owner of a Rolex or fine watch that is in need of repair, visit one of our locations and we will provide you with a prompt estimate of your cost to restore your prized watch to proper working condition. You invested in your watch because of its high quality. Dunkin's Diamonds can help you to retain its value through professional maintenance.
- Rolex and fine watch repair
- Battery Replacement
- Water Resistance Testing - Gasket Replacement
(Should be checked annually)
- Overhaul Service (Recommended every 3-5 years)
- Replacement of Mineral Crystals Buffing of Plastic Crystals
- Bracelet Sizing
- Repair Broken Crowns
- Fix issues with watches including:
- Failure to keep time accurately
- Watch won't run overnight
- Watch stops or runs intermittently